We are now intending to make available archive copies of most of the Society’s Newsletter since 2007.
Double-click on one of the underlined Newsletter title below, to move to an archive copy of the original Newsletter. (It may be a few seconds to appear.)
- Upper Bar House and the gate – Roman Finds in the High Offley Area – A search for Old Roads
- 81-83 High Street Research Move On – The 13th Century – A list of Newport Inns
- Black Butts Fields
- An Overview – Newport’s “town crier” or “bellman” – Did you Know -Curious find, Terry’s Monkey – Report on the Latest Field Investigations
- Message for your Chairman – 100 Years Ago (At 1998) “Newport’s New Brewery”- Newport’s Long History Confirmed – St. Nicholas Church – Parish Magazine
- Chairman’s Report – Rare 1657 Manuscript is returned to Newport – Subscriptions – Memories of Newport and District History Society – Titanic – Does Anyone Remember ? The Wilbrighton Races – Did You Know?
- Coordinator’s Report – Rifle Volunteer Cap Badge – Plesc Update – Lamprey and King Henry I – SNAP Project Report – Excavating in a back garden at “The Limes”, Longford Lane